The leader of the scientists, a young handsome physicist of around 40 called Dr.Jack Duncan got up and said, “Thanks David and Karl, for all these mind-altering theories. All that the Rishis were saying in terms of inter-connectivity (Vasudhaiv kutumbakam) and the world being a mirage or maya (Brahma Satya, jagat mithya) has now been proved correct by our experiments and tests. But I wonder – How can that happen, these guys have no research model, no technology and no rigorous experimentation? Can someone explain pleeeeease?”
- 1. The French mathematician Henri Poincare, got the idea about Fuschian functions being identical with non-Eucladien geometry, as he was entering an omnibus for his travels.
- 2. Roger Penrose, the mathematical physicist got answer to the problem he was facing when walking on the streets of London.
- 3. Friedrich Stradonitz suddenly saw a benzene ring in his brain, while riding half-asleep in a horse-drawn coach.
- 4. The Scottish engineer, James Watt invented a radically improved steam engine in an instance while out for a Sunday morning walk.
- 5. German physiologist Otto Loewi awoke one night at 3 am with a clear idea for an experiment that would solve the neurochemical problem he was facing.
- 6. Srinivas Ramanujan, one of the world’s greatest mathematician was an “Autodidact” (a person who self -learns on a subject that he has little or no formal education) and got most of his complex equations from subjective understanding.